AudioValve`s FAQ Center …

go back to the AudioValve „HOME – main“ site this way …

select your language here to read all posts, to post you must log in or create an account. Register here and post or find answers and questions to your products from AudioValve. We have this forum on a different server, for this reason it is much more faster, more effective and more comfortable for us to edit than would be possible on our main page. Unfortunately, all browsers do not allow the loading of content from another server, for this reason the forum can only be viewed via a new tab. But I think we can live with that …

Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Happy first of may for all !

Dear friends,

the whole AudioValve team wishes you all a happy first of May 2021. Here in Germany, the new coronavirus infections are stagnating and there is hope for us at the end of the tunnel. Myself, Becker, have not yet been vaccinated, but will get my injection of BioNtech in the middle of the coming month, it's about time.

The first months this year were a great challenge for all of us, as we had almost broken the € 100,000 turnover mark in January alone.

Gradually the backlogs have worked up and are now moving again with a 3-week delivery cycle.

We were also able to hired new technicians who could solder before they could use with knife and fork and only big such enthusiasts can be used at AudioValve.

In this sense, we are continuing on the road to success and would be happy to continue to welcome you on board, i.e. I would be very happy to see you again soon in person, at any show or at any place in this world.

In this sense and stay healthy ...

Helmut Becker - President